Archos Video Player play.google.com.archos.video
The critically acclaimed Archos video player app offers an uncompromised multimedia experience.
- Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
- Ability to play content from any computer/network storage in your local network (SMB and UPnP) or from an external USB storage device;
- Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
- Integrated subtitle downloader;
- Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
- Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
- Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
- Multi-device network video resume;
- TV friendly: Keyboard/remote control compatible.
If you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.
What’s in this version : (Updated : Feb 4, 2013)
- Add sort options in “Movies”, “TV shows” and “All movies” lists
- Add option to copy video on device storage from smb share
- “.nfo” files are now also used for local files (internal storage, SDcard, usb drives)
- Fix License error when connected to a wifi network with no internet connection
- Fix SDcard/USB sticks detection on recent samsung devices
- SMB credentials dialog now correctly displays special characters and disables predictive keyboards
Required Android O/S : 4.0.3+
Download : 6.6Mb APK