Carbon (Premium) – App Sync and Backup play.google.com.koushikdutta.backup
Carbon does NOT require root. All Android users can use Carbon to backup and sync Android applications.
Carbon lets you backup your apps and data to your SD card or cloud storage. With Carbon, you can sync app data from your other Android devices– even if they are not on the same network. Set up backup schedules with Carbon, and never lose data again.
- Install Carbon on Android
- Root user? You’re done!
- Install and run Carbon Desktop (link below)
- Windows users must install their Android drivers as well
- Connect Android to computer.Carbon on Android should now be enabled.
- You may need to set your USB Connection Mode to “PTP”. (Nexus 7, Nexus 10, etc)
Carbon (Free) features:
- Backup and restore to SD card
- Backup and restore from PC
Carbon (Premium) features:
- No ads
- Automatic Backup schedules
- Android to Android sync
- Cloud backup and restore
- Google Drive
- Fix Google Play tablet incompatibility bug
- New permissions are necessary for call log and sms backup
- SMS and Call Log support
- Crash fix
- Handle broken root.
- Handle missing external sd cards.
- Fix wifi/3g sync negotiation bug.
- External SD Card support
- Android sync works over wifi now, and allows APK sync
- Temple Run (and others) Fix: Restores now support external files directory
- Scheduled backups now notifies about any lock screen issues
- Detect desktop backup password errors
Download : 3Mb APK