Archos Video Player play.google.com.archos.video
The critically acclaimed Archos video player app offers an uncompromised multimedia experience.
- Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
- Ability to play content from any computer/network storage in your local network (SMB and UPnP) or from an external USB storage device;
- Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
- Integrated subtitle downloader;
- Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
- Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
- Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
- Multi-device network video resume;
- TV friendly: Keyboard/remote control compatible.
If you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.
What’s in this version : (Updated : Feb 12, 2013)
- Allow to use another video player application when launching the video playback (OFF by default, must be enabled in preferences)
- Keep database information (poster, description, resume point, etc.) for removable storage (external SDcard, USB drive) for 30 days. Restore it when the storage is plugged again.
- Fix UTF-16 subtiltes support
- Add more languages in the subtitle downloader settings
- Longer time-out for SMB discovery
Required Android O/S : 4.0.3+
Download : 6.6Mb APK