Officially supported is Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
With the Windows Client you can create context menu entries that appear when you right-click a file inside Windows Explorer. With a click on the “Push file to device” entry the file will appear a few seconds later as a download on your device.
- Windows Client (Vista, 7, 8) with explorer integration
- Support for multiple devices
- Pushing files using WLAN – fast
- Or using Google Drive – anywhere
- Categories for different file types
- Pushing clipboard contents to device
- Open, move and delete files
- Rich notifications
- No registration (Google Account)
- Uses Google Push service, is not always running in background
What’s in this version : (Updated : Feb 9, 2013)
- Crashfix for Honeycomb devices
Download : 1Mb APK