FPse for android play.google.com.fpse
FPse for Android is the fastest and most compatible PSone emulator for handheld devices.(also known as PSX or Playstation 1)
More than 150.000 active users and rated up to 4,5 stars on google play!
FPse support OpenGL which gives outstanding graphics!
Take a look to the Official Documentation to understand requirements and how it works:
Create an ISO image from your favorite games and enjoy playing them on your Android phone.
- High performance
- High compatibility
- High sound quality
- Real-time save states
- Audio track emulation (using .cue files)
- Dynamically loadable Overlay Pads
- Guncon emulation
- Analog Stick emulation
- Compatible with G-Sensor, Touchscreen and Hardware keys
- Supports .img, .iso, .bin, .cue, .nrg , .mdf and .Z disc image formats
- Full Support for IcontrolPAD, BGP100,Zeemote (via Bluez IME)
- OpenGL support via external plugin!
What’s in this version : (Updated : Feb 13, 2013, )
- Native support of the Moga controller and Moga Pro (Need you install first Moga pivot application)
this Gamepad has won the price of the Best E3 2012 device!! very good gamepad for Android devices!
- Fixed Old Frameskip , it’s recommended to use it if you own a low end Device
- Fixed Left Onscreen Analog Pad when G-sensor is ON
- Fixed OpenGL graphic bug with Snapdragon Processors S4 Pro.
Download : 1.6Mb APK
- Install and play with modded Google play by ChelpuS or
- Remove license verification with Lucky patcher via ‘Custom patch’ by SanX