GA7: Temple of the Spider God play.google.com.templeofthespidergod
Jonathan Green is best known for his work on the Fighting Fantasy series, but has also been involved with gamebooks and novels based on SW Clone Wars, Doctor Who and Warhammer 40k!
- Pocket Gamer 2012 Awards Best Adventure/RPG Game nominee!
- Best App Ever Awards 2011 2nd place!
- #1 ranked iPad Dice Game in 10 countries and top #10 ranked iPad RPG Game in 15 countries.
- Top #5 ranked iPhone Dice Game in 16 countries and top #10 RPG Game in 7 countries including US, UK, Canada and Australia!
What is a Gamebook Adventure?
Gamebook Adventures is brought together through the efforts of passionate and avid gamebook enthusiasts. If you are familiar with the Choose You Own Adventure, Fighting Fantasy, Sorcery, Lone Wolf or Grail Quest series then Gamebook Adventures will really appeal to you. Our aim is to give those nostalgic readers of old something new and fresh, and bring a new exciting experience to those unfamiliar with gamebooks. If you enjoy fantasy RPGs or adventure games then this is for you!
At their core, all of our gamebooks are compelling adventure stories where you get to choose how the adventure unfolds. Every section of the narrative concludes with choices that you have to make. The choices you make will alter the story, taking you down new paths and giving you new choices.
Occasionally you will be presented with a situation that needs to be resolved with some dice rolling. The gamebook engine lets you throw 3D physics based dice that roll and bounce as if you were tossing them on a tabletop. Roll the dice to resolve combat by pitting your character against a myriad of enemies. Roll the dice to see if you were able to leap the gaping chasm, or pick the shopkeep’s pockets. Roll the dice to see if you won a bet, or caught the plague!
Did you take a wrong turn? Or make some bad dice rolls? Then hopefully you put in a bookmark so that you can go back and try again!
What’s in this version : (Updated : Feb 17, 2013)
- Fixed a bug where your companions could come back after they were killed or otherwise not around and still fight with you.
- Fixed a few other minor bugs that could crop up during combat.
- Fixed a bug where bookmarks would not work on some devices
- Fixed a bug where the player’s name would not be correct after entering it.
- Lanscape Mode support added.
Download : 32Mb APK