SwiftKey 3 Tablet Keyboard play.google.com.swiftkey.tablet.full
SwiftKey 3 Tablet understands how words work together, giving much more accurate corrections and predictions than other keyboards. Very sloppy typing will magically make sense, even if you miss spaces, and SwiftKey 3 Tablet also predicts your next words.
Upgrading from SwiftKey X, you may experience trouble with apostrophes or accented characters in predictions. This is because you need to update your language models. To do this, go to Settings, Languages & layouts, press menu and tap “update languages”. When “update” appears next to your language(s), press it. When you return to your keyboard things should be working properly. *
SwiftKey 3 Tablet learns the words and phrases you use, and how you interact with your keyboard as you use it, to make typing easier and even more accurate over time. You can also personalize it using your Gmail, Facebook, Twitter or blog posts.
SwiftKey is among Android’s best selling apps for a reason — it transforms your keyboard, making typing a breeze and saving you hassle every day.
LANGUAGES SUPPORTED: (enable up to three at once if you’re multi-lingual)
- English (US)
- English (UK)
- French (CA)
- French (FR)
- Persian (Farsi)
- Portuguese (BR)
- Portuguese (PT)
- Spanish (ES)
- Spanish (US)
Support for QWERTY, QWERTZ, QZERTY, AZERTY, DVORAK, COLEMAK, Arabic, Bulgarian, Greek, Hebrew, Korean, Persian (Farsi), Russian and Ukrainian layouts.
- SwiftKey Flow: World’s most accurate gesture input, with next word prediction
- Flow Through Space: Gesture multiple words without lifting a finger
- Personalization: More thorough learning of your language and typing style
- Better predictions: Enhanced language engine, predictions in more text fields
- Easier corrections: Tap anywhere on a word to choose an alternative
- 60 languages: Now including Albanian, Bosnian, Javanese, Sundanese, Thai, Vietnamese
Download : 6.1Mb APK