FPse for android play.google.com.fpse
FPse for Android is the fastest and most compatible PSone emulator for handheld devices.(also known as PSX or Playstation 1)
More than 150.000 active users and rated up to 4,5 stars on google play! FPse support OpenGL which gives outstanding graphics!
Take a look to the Official Documentation to understand requirements and how it works:
Create an ISO image from your favorite games and enjoy playing them on your Android phone.
- High performance
- High compatibility
- High sound quality
- Real-time save states
- Audio track emulation (using .cue files)
- Dynamically loadable Overlay Pads
- Guncon emulation
- Analog Stick emulation
- Compatible with G-Sensor, Touchscreen and Hardware keys
- Supports .img, .iso, .bin, .cue, .nrg , .mdf and .Z disc image formats
- Full Support for IcontrolPAD, BGP100,Zeemote (via Bluez IME)
- OpenGL support via external plugin!
What’s in this version : (Updated : Feb 22, 2013)
- Fixed CDROM timing, Yu-gi-Oh is now perfectly working, and surely fix other problems.
- Added new video option for OpenGL plugin to Fix garbage GFX problem on Qualcomm processors.
- Fixed Framelimiter and Frameskipping for OpenGL and Soft mode (New OpenGL plugin).
- Fixed Fixed CPU Drain Battery bug, FPse should work even better.
Download : 1.6Mb APK
- Install and play with modded Google play by ChelpuS or
- Remove license verification with Lucky patcher via ‘Custom patch’ by SanX