Jelly Bean Keyboard PRO
Keyboard reverting back to default after reboot is a known android OS issue, please the article below for more
PRO Only features:
– Themes: compatible with GO keyboard themes, Better Keyboard themes, and most keyboard themes on the market!
– Fonts: change keyboard fonts!
– Key height, width, color, key size customizations!
– No annoying ads!
– Help developer feed his kids!
Jelly Bean Keyboard – The keyboard from Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
This is the keyboard from Android 4.1 (codename Jelly Bean). I back ported it to work with all android deivces 1.6 and up. Everything is working except Speech Recognition will require android 2.2 or higher.
This essentially the same Jelly Bean Keyboard you will find in Android 4.1 but I made a few minor adjustments to it to make it work a little better.
It’s even better than the original Jelly Bean keyboard:
– Learns from typing history, the more you type with this keyboard, the predictions will get faster and smarter!
– Compatible with most android devices
– Features that are incompatible with older phones were removed to make the keyboard faster
– Bigger Keys!
– Reduced app size by exporting non-English languages as separate downloads
– More user friendly
Please contact me via facebook . If you report bugs in a Market comment or emails I CAN’T help you.
Supported 40+ languages layout: English, English UK, Arabic, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Bulgarian BDS, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French (Canada), French QWERTY, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Kirghiz, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian Bokmal, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
English, English UK, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmal, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
Swiftkey like next word prediction is English ONLY at this time!
What’s in this version:
– Display alternative character hint on all keys
– Various bug fixes and improvements